Τετάρτη 2 Μαΐου 2012

il- ir- im

1. You are not behaving yourself. You are ................. . (impolite / irregular)
2.  If you don't do your exercises, you are .................... (illegal / irresponsible)
3.  My grandma is completely ................ (irregular / illiterate) because she has never been to school.
4.  "Make" is an ....................... (irregular / impolite) verb.
5. My friend Bob says very ...................... (illogical / immature) things. He can't be serious.
6. I was walking down the street when I saw an obstacle. It was ....................... (impolite / impassable)
7. My friend Lisa is the most ..................... (immature / impossible) person I have ever met because she always behaves like a child.

Send us your answers.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...