Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2011

THE EVERYDAY LIFE OF A STUDENT IN ATHENS

By George

I wake up in the morning   and then I have my breakfast.  I usually have milk with bread or cereals. I also like biscuits but my mum doesn't buy them very often.  I also drink a big glass of juice.  I prefer orange juice.


<><> <><> <><>
Then I go to school.  I don't like school a lot. I like my friends and I play with them but I don't like having lesson so much.  My favourite lesson is Maths. I like solving exercises.  My teacher is very good.


When I go back to school I have lunch.  We usually have vegetables, meat with potatoes or rice or pasta. I like pasta a lot. We always have salad. My mum eats a lot of salad.  After lunch I play with my brother.


In the afternoon I study. Twice a week I go to my English school.  In Greece we call it frontistirio. Ι go to Φροντιστήριο ΕΚΦΡΑΣΗ in Aharnes.  My teachers help me understand English.  We always have fun, we play, we sing, we write projects and we talk a lot.  I like talking!


In the evening I get ready to go to bed.  I always drink milk and brush my teeth.  Then I read my favourite comic and I sleep.  My mum and dad kiss me goodnight and then I dream. 


At the weekends, I play a lot. I usually play with my brother and my friends.  Games are fun.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...